Τρίτη 30 Ιουλίου 2013

Introductory Message

   Hello everybody! I am hoping to keep this message short enough so that it doesn't get boring. My name is Kleovoulos, I am 15 years old and I am from Greece. In this blog I will be trying to give solutions to mathematical problems from international competitions such as the Junior Balkan Mathematical Olympiad, the Balkan Mathematical Olympiad and the International Mathematical Olympiad. To whoever likes Mathematics, I am hoping that this blog will be useful, as I will be trying to provide solutions accessible by everyone. To those who don't like Mathematics, I am hoping that this blog will help you see what makes me like it and hopefully even inspire you. So, that's what I have to say for now, I hope you enjoy this blog.

 - Kleovoulos

EDIT: 2nd of August 2013

From now on, Demetres will be joining me as a moderator of this blog. He will also be posting problems from International Competitions. He has been successful in numerous competitions nation-wide and his favourite branch of mathematics is Number Theory. He hopes that you will enjoy the solutions he posts and find them useful.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου